Monday, 20 May 2013

Week 6 : Battle System Further Research

For further research I studied more about coding on YouTube and other websites. For using #C and Java script. In order for me to create my combat system I will need to rely on a lot of variables and if statements.

For my tutorials on how to learn JAVA script and #C I used the following links:

Battle System
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaKyAZdhtLY&list=WLCBF95203CA83CD34

Learning JAVA script
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLvpJY2deo

Learning #C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Hjp2ncY64

Creating GUI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1GaLH-9t4

Unity Basics (Creating the Landscape)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wxe1IUu5QA

Turn based Tactical Combat System
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC13uS6vBfU


After researching on how to create a combat system and Java script I attempted my own combat system using GUI, JAVA script, #C and character modelling.

Below is some images of my game combat system in progress.













For more research for my game I wanted to add some music/ audio for my game. I did not want a silent game so I wanted to look for influences of other games, films and other sources for audio when creating my own music for my game.


Music Research and influences

Final Fantasy 8 Boss Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54r8t_5ayto

Final Fantasy 8 Man With a Machinegun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jho-peCAKs

Final Fantasy 7 Boss Fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxUzIrhINP4

Kingdom Hearts Boss Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwSIUSVIXGs

Metal Gear Solid Boss Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rad3r9sjVSM

Heroic Battle Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETzYUgT4qbg

Star Wars Episode III Obi-Wan vs Anakin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tztuGMPLAmI

Star Wars Episode I Darth Maul Theme (Dual Of Fates)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZpX3QnO3g

Pokemon League Remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exl5W4PLcew

Pokemon Trainer RED Encounter (Orchestral Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3t6Y7zh1LU

No comments:

Post a Comment